A BEAUTIFUL SMILE WITH
LANAP Laser Treatment in San Ramon City
Dr. Kaeley, one of the best periodontists in the San Francisco Bay Area, shall provide you custom treatment options for your periodontal needs.
LANAP® Laser Treatment San Ramon California
Stop gum disease with a gentle and highly effective approach. Dr. Janice Kaeley offers patients in San Ramon, CA.
WHAT IS LANAP? (Laser-Assisted New Attachment Procedure)
The only FDA-accepted laser protocol for gum disease treatment.
Laser-assisted new attachment procedure (LANAP) is a surgical therapy for the treatment of periodontitis, intended to work through regeneration rather than resection. This therapy and the laser used to perform it have been in use since 1994.
Shown through research and histological studies to remove bacteria that causes gum disease and infections. Because there’s no scalpel involved, you don’t require incisions to remove tissue and bacteria, and you preserve more of your healthy gum tissue.
Dr. Kaeley has received training in the use of the PerioLase® MVP-7™. This extremely accurate LANAP Laser targets and eliminates bacteria between the gum and teeth.
In LANAP, Dr. Kaeley uses gentle pulses of laser light to destroy bacteria and diseased tissue which also breaks up tartar deposits in the gum line and uses techniques to encourage reattachment of gum tissue and bone regeneration. There is no cutting or sutures involved.
One of the reasons San Ramon CaliforniaLANAP patients choose Dr. Kaeley for their treatment is for her advanced skills and training with the PerioLase® As a result, you are less likely to need follow-up surgery and more likely to control periodontal disease.
BENEFITS OF LANAP OR LASER GUM DISEASE SURGERY
LANAP (Laser Assisted New Attachment Procedure) utilizes safe and proven laser technology to gently remove harmful bacteria and diseased tissue from the gums. With this new procedure, only the diseased tissue is removed and the height of the tissue around the tooth is maintained.
This laser gum surgery controls periodontal disease and makes it possible to save and restore healthy teeth that may otherwise have to be extracted. This removal of bacteria allows the body to heal naturally so the gum pockets improve and the teeth become more stable. But, with LANAP, there is less pain and since the gum tissue is not cut with a scalpel, there are no stitches, minimal bleeding, and a quicker, much easier recovery.
This Laser Treatment for Gum Disease gives the body a chance to heal itself, helping you avoid more invasive surgery.
You can expect to be back to normal activities in a day.
Unlike traditional gum disease treatment, LANAP surgery will not lower the gum-line significantly. This helps prevent cosmetic concerns and future dental problems. Research shows that the procedure stimulates new bone growth around existing teeth, adding support and strength. This is the only FDA-approved laser for regeneration. Many patients are good candidates for this laser periodontal surgery, and the procedure offers them the opportunity to save teeth that may otherwise be a lost cause.
WHAT SAN RAMON CALIFORNIA LANAP PATIENTS CAN EXPECT
San Ramon, California patients can schedule an appointment with Dr. Kaeley to control periodontal disease and repair damage to your oral health. During your procedure, you can expect the LANAP Laser Gum Surgery in Six Steps
- Evaluating Your Gum Pockets. The first step in your laser gum surgery is finding out how deep your gum pockets are. Dr. Kaeley uses a special probe to measure their depth so she can determine how much connective tissue has detached from the teeth roots.
- Targeting Unhealthy Tissue and Bacteria. Dr. Kaeley sends extremely precise, pain-free pulses of laser light into the gum pockets to wipe out harmful bacteria while bypassing healthy gum tissue, which later reconnects to your root surfaces to support your teeth.
- Eliminating Calculus/Tarter. The laser is used to break up the calculus that has accumulated under your gum line and then it’s swept away with little ultrasonic scalers.
- Creating Curative Clots. At this point during your laser gum surgery, Dr. Kaeley takes the laser and manipulates your teeth roots, bone and soft tissue until some blood begins to thicken into little clots. These work like a defensive shield around your teeth and provide an ideal environment for healing.
- Compressing The Gum Tissue. Patients especially appreciate LANAP® gum disease treatment because they leave without a single stitch in their mouth. Dr. Kaeley just presses your gum tissue to the root surfaces and your body takes over and heals on its own.
- Correcting The Bite. This is the final step in your laser gum surgery. Dr. Kaeley adjusts your bite so that your teeth stay safe and comfortable after your gum disease treatment. This is especially important for patients who have bone loss around their teeth.
HOW MUCH DOES LANAP SURGERY COST IN SAN RAMON, CA
Each case is different and cost depends on the severity and extent of the periodontal disease. Cost may vary significantly and the best way to know what your cost would be is to schedule a consultation with Dr. Kaeley.
LANAP SURGERY RECOVERY IN SAN RAMON, CA
Recovery from this laser treatment for gum disease - LANAP is different for each patient but is usually very comfortable. You can manage any discomfort with over-the-counter pain medication. Plan to adjust your diet to very soft foods for about three days, moving to soft foods for one week before returning to your normal diet.
Stop the spread of gum disease with less pain now.
Call Dr. Kaeley, San Ramon, CA, LANAP expert, today or contact us online to schedule a consultation.
Proudly Serving the Following Communities:
San Ramon, Dublin, Pleasanton, Danville, Blackhawk, Walnut Creek, Lafayette, Castro Valley and Pleasant Hill CA
WITH SAN RAMON PERIODONTIST DENTISTRY COULD BE PAINLESS!
If you are looking for Affordable Dental Implants, Implant Supported Dentures, Teeth Implants In A Day, All on 4 Dental Implants, Single Tooth Implant, Snap On Smile, LANAP Laser Treatment, Bone Grafting, Gingivitis, Bruxism, Gum Grafts, Gum or Periodontal Disease Treatment, Receding gums Treatment, Crown Lengthening, Dental Implants For Dentures, Smile Makeover In A Day – Dr. Kaeley - the Top Periodontist From Progressive Periodontics and Implant Dentistry, located Conveniently in San Ramon, Contra Costa County, CA emerges as a clear choice for all your periodontitis needs. Our Dental Office at San Ramon, CA is Accessible to Everyone in San Ramon, Dublin, Pleasanton, Danville, Blackhawk, Walnut Creek, Lafayette, Castro Valley, Pleasant Hill. Dr. Kaeley – A California’s Top Periodontist and Dental Implant Specialist Has Patients All The Way From San Francisco. At Progressive Periodontics and Implant Dentistry, we provide custom financing options that can reduce the Cost of Periodontitis And Dental Implant Procedures.